There’s nothing better when a new piece of art has been created. There’s just as much joy when a new game is created, and just as much when something new and technological has been created. Innovation is the key to life. Life never stands still, and so innovation helps push it along. And thus, my steps to innovation.
1. Acquire idea
2. Acquire materials.
3. Start working on it.
4. Fail utterly and miserably. (Or not, if you’re just that cool.)
5. Get more materials, get help from friends.
6. Fail again, if you didn’t learn enough from your first mistake.
7. GAIN MOAR MATERIALS… and more friends if you can or if your other friends gave up.
8. SUCCEED, as your project/innovation/idea comes to life and now exists.
10. Profit. TIs the way of life.
I’m an artist at heart, who happens to be a gamer. So at the end of the day, I’ve always had scraps of art laying around. It got put down before it became too hectic and out of hand to draw. But when I do go through with it… You get stuff like this…
Credit to original artist, I helped with the colouring and shading of this.